ELECTROTECHNICAL ENGINEER - AUTOMATION
INNOVCOATING is a machine manufacturer located in Amor/LEIRIA. We are producing hard-coating application installation for various markets and worldwide customers. Our equipment is delivered with the latest standards in automation (robots, motion, vision, and instrumentation).
In our electrical and automation department, we are looking for automation engineers with the capacity to:
– Select and define electrical device and routing in coordination with design department
– Define and control electrical drawings
– Support and control electrical assembly and mounting
– Provide customer support in the area of PLC and electrical issue diagnostics
The automation engineer we are looking for should have:
– Siemens TIA Portal mastery is preferential;
– Experience in machine manufacturing or equivalent is preferential;
– EPlan for electrical drawings is a plus;
– Indusoft/Vijeo Schneider for HMI is a plus.
All our engineering staff members need a team work and collaborative spirit, with an open-mind and continuous improvement attitude.
Our international activity and constant customer relationship building requires a very good level of English (Writing, Reading and Speaking). French or Spanish is a plus.
Non Portuguese speaking candidates are welcome.
Occasional travel outside of Portugal for customer support can be a necessity (5 to 6 times per year with a two weeks duration).